1. No on-ground campfires are allowed. You are allowed to bring a firepit and wood to burn if you would like to do so.
2. Leashed pets are welcome on the grounds, but not in Meredith Hall.
3. For more details about camping see https://ndog2020.com/camping-at-the-mineola-civic-center/.
4. The Mineola Civic Center requires campers to acknowledge that they have read and agree to abide by the “Mineola Civic Center & RV Park Code of Conduct” at https://ndog2020.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/RV-Code-of-Conduct.jpg.
5. We will have at least two golf carts available for guiding in RVs, bringing in hot DO’s to the civic center, etc.
6. Sharpening USA will be one of our vendors. Be sure to bring all your knives, scissors, etc. that need sharpening.
7. Po Folks Crafts will be one of our venders with his dutch oven tables and accessories. In addition, he will be available to custom make you dutch oven tags for your ovens.
8. For early arrivals there will be a chili and cornbread supper provided by your hosts on Thursday evening. We would welcome desserts or other side dishes.
9. All potluck meals will be held inside the heated and air-conditioned Meredith Hall.
10. Individual Scouts and Scout Packs and Troops are welcome to attend and are not require to pay the registration fee. However, Scout Packs or Troops cannot tent camp at the Mineola Civic Center because of liability issues with youth groups tent camping at the MCC. They can however camp at the Mineola Nature Preserve (https://mineolanaturepreserve.com/) which is only 10 minutes from the MCC. Camping there is $5 per day.